EVERY™, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
Your role as a Senior Recruiter will include originating full cycle recruiting in-house using a recruiting stack (ATS, sourcing, referral, tools), workflows, talent campaign strategy, interviewing best practices and more!
- You have hired all critical roles for early-stage startups with wild success
- You are a seasoned pro at sourcing passive talent
- You run a full-cycle recruiting desk
- You love writing and storytelling
- You are a phenomenal listener and are great at peeling the proverbial onion
- You have experience using any or all of the passive search tools (ie LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual, Seekout)
- You can efficiently navigate an ATS (we use Greenhouse today)
- You approach recruiting with an operational mindset
- You are proactive and metrics-driven
About What You’ll Work On
- Partner with the hiring managers to understand the hiring requirements of the roles and develop unique full-cycle hiring strategies
- Build interview plans that include topics and criteria for the interview panel
- Design and develop recruiting infrastructures to scale EVERY
- Create hiring plans and set aggressive hiring targets and KPIs that focus on all stages of the funnel
- Build forecasts, reporting meaningful metrics that accurately predict when positions will be filled and new hires will onboard
- Build talent pipelines for multiple requisitions at any given time
- Interview candidates and set expectations with the candidates and the interviewers.
- Establish the company's talent brand, talent marketing strategy, and recruiting strategy
- Identify and post to job boards to attract active candidates
- Provide guidance and support the hiring manager with offer negotiations
- Understand the market to run targeted search campaigns
- Run nurture campaigns and engage with passive candidates
- Review recruiting technology to build EVERY’s recruiting stack, designed to identify the best passive talent
- A passion for EVERY’s mission and an ability to share that passion
- Recruiting experience with a search firm or as a member of an in-house recruiting team that has experienced hyper-growth
- Experience building highly scalable systems from the ground floor up
- Experience achieving goals in a low structure, fast-paced environment
- Experience building diverse pipelines
- Experience using and evaluating recruiting tools
- A huge propensity to learn
Nice-to-have (but not required)
- Management experience - have lead or managed small recruiting teams
- Biotechnology industry experience
Company is headquartered in South San Francisco - Company may be open to remote-based workers for this role. Must be available to work standard business hours in Pacific Time.
What EVERY™ can Offer for Full-Time Positions:
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 14 paid company holidays per year
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee and tea
- Weekly virtual happy hours & lunches
- Monthly all-hands meetings and 1:1 with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and CalTrain stations, including free shuttle service
EVERY™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor individuals for employment visas for this job. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.