The EVERY Company, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
We are a passionate, genuine, (and fun!) team with a vital mission, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join us. Sound like you?
You have that special blend of strategic vision and tactical expertise. You can work well alone but communicate effectively at all levels within a team. You may have previously held a “Chief of Staff” type role and want to grow beyond it. Still you? Keep reading!
- Stand up new teams and departments within EVERY
- Develop best-practices (e.g. AARs, goal setting) to improve teams’ strategic planning and execution
- Parachute into teams to aid with special projects and situations
- Aid in team budgeting and resourcing to ensure execution success
- Work with each department to define monthly, quarterly, and annual KPIs and OKRs
- Implement visual dashboards that roll up team-level KPIs to department-level KPIs and leadership KPIs
- Work with the Data team to design and implement new data systems, business software, and dashboards
- Develop internal and external communications, information storage, and information exchange practices to streamline business operations
- Previous business operations and/or strategy leadership experience in a technology company
- Independence with bias towards action: capable of identifying challenges, gathering information, developing an action plan, gathering resources, and managing projects end-to-end
- Highly collaborative: capable of working cross-functionally to build teams’ trust and solve their key operating challenges
- Highly scrappy: capable of working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, ever-changing technology company
- Highly analytical: experience decomposing and solving real world business problems by analyzing data, thinking from first principles, and iterating quickly to deliver results
- Continuous learner: constantly seeking ways to better understand a problem and experiment with solutions
- Mission-driven, resourceful, team-oriented, and low-ego with a positive attitude
- Experience or interest in the intersection of biology and technology at a high-growth company
- Undergraduate degree in the life sciences or engineering from a top university
- MBA from a top university
- Background in management consulting from a top firm
- Industry experience and technical knowledge in biotech, food tech, synthetic biology, alternative proteins, and/or precision fermentation
- Experience working with Tableau dashboards and pulling data queries from internal systems
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Weekly catered lunches
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 10 paid company holidays per year
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga, and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings and opportunity to directly speak with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and Caltrain stations, including free shuttle service
Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor people for employment visas for this job. This position is for our South San Francisco location - there is no relocation assistance offered at this time.
The EVERY Company™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.