The EVERY Company, based in South San Francisco, is a leading VC-backed food tech ingredient company using precision fermentation to create animal proteins without the animal for the global food and beverage industry. Originally founded as Clara Foods in 2014, EVERY™ rebranded in 2021 to better convey its vision to bring animal-free proteins to everyone, everywhere. EVERY™ is a team of passionate change makers who are reimagining the factory farm model with a kinder, more sustainable alternative. Leveraging precision fermentation to produce hyper-functional and one-to-one replacement proteins from microorganisms, EVERY™ is on a mission to decouple the world’s proteins from the animals that make them.
We are a passionate, determined, (and fun!) team with a vital objective, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join our mission. Sound like you?
We are a passionate, genuine, (and fun!) team with a vital mission, and we're on the lookout for like-minded people to join us. Sound like you?
With growth capital secured, EVERY must consider future funding opportunities and maintain communication with financial stakeholders to achieve its goal of becoming the largest egg protein producer in the world.
- Prepare for future capital formation activities by determining timelines, target raise amount, valuation, and use of proceeds
- Build and maintain company data rooms and presentation deck for future financings
- Work with Finance team to prepare quarterly financial reports for investors
- Aid with preparation of investor updates / requests and Board presentation materials
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders to maintain and update EVERY’s core financial model
- Aid the VP, Strategy & Business Operations in executing high value special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Investing (e.g. venture capital) or fundraising experience
- Highly collaborative: capable of working cross-functionally to gather and synthesize key financial and operations information
- Highly scrappy: capable of working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, ever-changing technology company
- Highly analytical: exceptional financial modeling skills
- Strong attention to detail: able to manage complex, high visibility models and projects with minimal room for error
- Strong communications: able to clearly distill complex financial and business information into easy-to-digest memos, presentations, or verbal updates
- Highly professional: experience engaging with senior leadership, investors, and Board members in a respectful and professional manner
- Mission-driven, resourceful, team-oriented, and low-ego with a positive attitude
- Experience or interest in the intersection of biology and technology at a high-growth company
- Undergraduate degree in the life sciences, engineering, finance, economics, or business from a top university
- MBA from a top university
- Background in banking, venture capital, private equity, other investing, or management consulting from top firm
- Previous investing (e.g. venture capital) or fundraising experience in biotech, food tech, synthetic biology, alternative proteins, and/or precision fermentation industries
- Generous benefits package; 100% medical, dental, and vision employee coverage, 401k matching, and stock options
- Weekly catered lunches
- Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
- Flexible PTO and 10 paid company holidays per year
- Free parking, unlimited gym access, lounge, mini-golf patio, yoga, and fitness classes onsite
- Unlimited supply of sparkling water, granola bars, snacks, local coffee, and tea
- Themed happy hours and quarterly company outings
- Monthly all-hands meetings and opportunity to directly speak with CEO and leadership
- Close to South San Francisco BART and Caltrain stations, including free shuttle service
Optional benefits; FSA, HSA, Commuter, Pet Care, and additional life insurance
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We are not able to sponsor people for employment visas for this job. This position is for our South San Francisco location - there is no relocation assistance offered at this time.
The EVERY Company™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.