We believe there is a place for open, safe and honest discourse in the world. We want to be the home and driving force for this discussion and change. The Doe was founded to evolve discussion on the web by creating cultural change through an open-minded community of storytellers, visionaries and those with unique perspectives that need to be heard.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team to help achieve our ambitious growth goals. As an early member of our team, you will play a critical role in setting the stage for full-funnel management: planning and forecasting, test design, campaign execution, campaign analysis, and ongoing optimizations. Using data analytics skills to analyze our marketing effectiveness across channels, you will identify actionable insights to improve performance against key growth metrics. You’ll also facilitate the between the marketing and product departments to determine the most efficient systems and strategies for measuring marketing of our product features to leads and members.
- Location: Remote
- Status: Full-Time
- Hours: Can commit to hours around the 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST time frame
- Eligible to work in the United States
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Deep understanding of the analytics toolkit, including funnels, cohort analyses, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Practical knowledge of running A/B tests for marketing teams
- Strong communicator: effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Ability to work with a distributed team.
- Experience with our marketing stack, which includes Google Analytics, HubSpot, Prismic, Sprout Social, Later.com, Ahrefs, SuperMetrics, Google DataStudio, AspireIQ.
- Advanced SQL skills, including highly developed QA skills and ability to write the most efficient, optimized code
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Own our strategic analytics initiatives upon starting that will have an impact on our marketing and product team.
- Generate insights by processing information across multiple data platforms such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Stripe.
- Partner with channel owners to run complex analyses that identify improvement opportunities across audiences, channels, creative, pricing, and more.
- Collaborate with various teams to build out a tech stack to empower better analytics.
- Gather and review customer feedback
- Identify ideal target for product release, marketing, and sales
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We're looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; someone who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation and who is not afraid to think boldly.