The Dedham Group is a boutique strategy consulting company located in Midtown West. Our client base consists of pharmaceutical and biotech companies; we specialize in oncology and specialty therapeutics. The Analyst position at TDG is a rare and exciting opportunity for junior team members who are extremely smart and ambitious looking to further their careers in the Life Sciences industry and strategy consulting. Analysts will work on projects addressing the reimbursement, pricing, demand creation, health policy, health economics and market strategy needs of clients.
Analysts will support all levels of consulting projects and business development work including:
- Market research (primary and secondary research)
- Stakeholder interviews
- Data analysis
- Report and presentation development
- Strategy assessment and commercial insight
- Presentations to clients
Our ideal candidate has:
- A science or science-related degree from a top-tier university
- 0-2 years of experience in consulting or related fields within the healthcare industry
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Superior skills in using MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Please note- all candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. We do not provide visa sponsorship or transfers. We are not currently accepting candidates who are on an OPT visa. All candidates must currently live in the NYC area.