What we can offer you
As a key member of the programmatic team, you will manage strategic accounts, drive private marketplace revenue and build brand relationships. You get to execute, deliver, optimize, and report on programmatic digital advertising campaigns; communicating directly to clients and working closely with the sales team to increase revenue. This role will include both client service responsibilities and hands-on-keyboard campaign management.
What you get to do
- Responsible for day-to-day management of programmatic private marketplace and preferred deals across all demand platforms
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, DSPs and Trading desks
- Communicate directly with clients and agencies to provide direction and development to ensure client KPIs are met
- Work closely with revenue operations to set up campaign launches, troubleshooting, optimize for performance, and internal and client reporting
- Deliver white glove service to clients, retaining exceptional client services and driving incremental business
- Assist sales team in driving new programmatic business and educating them on programmatic capabilities via training and/or ad hoc requests
What you bring to us
- 3+ years of digital media experience, preferably within programmatic media ecosystem
- Familiar with media planning elements and tactics
- Able to manage multiple projects and campaigns with conflicting priorities in a deadline driven environment, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and social skills
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint or Keynote
- Fluent with ad tech landscape a plus (DMP, SSPs (AdX, Appnexus, Index, Teads, A9) and DSPs
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor with the ability to work well under pressure
- BA/BS degree from accredited 4 year university
Why work for us?
Plus, we have some of the greatest benefits such as: discretionary vacation for salaried employees (as in use as much as you want), Medical/Dental/Vision options, Pet Insurance, 401(k) matching, tuition reimbursement, charity gift matching, huge discounts to wireless/gym/travel/much more and our office is an architectural landmark in Chelsea with corporate celebrations and perks happening in-house all the time. Join us and see for yourself!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why The Daily Beast? We reach over 26.5MM of the most affluent and influential readers on the web, the majority of whom are millennials. We have the aesthetic, quality and editorial chops of a traditional media company with the nimble, tech-savvy required to be a digital only publisher. We are the best in the business at content partnerships, and we prove it through home grown proprietary content tools that allow us to both predict what our partners should write about, but also measure the success of their content. Fiercely independent and armed with irreverent intelligence, we help drive the national conversation from politics to fashion, or breaking news to culture. We are based in New York and are an operating business of IAC.