The Bloc is the most diversified, fully independent health creative agency in the world. We provide comprehensive cross-channel services for audiences across the health spectrum, and partner with clients who are doing some of the most meaningful and exciting work in health today. And as part of an international network of like-minded, independent agencies across the globe, our work continues to be globally recognized for creativity and innovation. Come build with us.
The Bloc is seeking a Coordinator to support our New Business and Executive team. This is a high profile role that will have a well-rounded view into all facets of an agency from Account, to Strategy, and Creative. To succeed in the role, you will need to be detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, a multi-tasker, diplomatic, polished, and motivated by a fast-paced and hardworking environment. You will be at the forefront of learning business development for an agency and why it is the heart of all we do. The timid need not apply.
Essential Functions, Including But Not Limited To
• Assist in the development, communication, implementation, and ongoing management of New Business resources and tools.
• Support the Bloc’s New Business project management, database/content management, and support strategic prospecting efforts
• Handle and update library of resources including tactics, case studies, awards, and new business content
• Assist with the development of client RFI and RFP responses for new business efforts.
• Assist with team travel arrangements, expenses and calendar coordination
Support the management of new business proposals/pitches (70%)
• Assist New Business in day-to day
• Facilitate new client on-boarding efforts including meeting/teleconference/WebEx coordination, resource and client RFP and briefs asset management
• Actively participate in new business meetings and weekly status including scheduling, status report updates, and other meaningful materials to be made available at and post¬ meetings
• Support in gathering credentials, case studies and general agency info
• Develop a general understanding of working timelines, budgets, and managed markets in order to assist with internal projects
• Participate in the distribution and updates to agency process, including trainings (during onboarding and ongoing as needed)
• Provide supportive strategic input to best practices and processes for new business efforts
• Conduct comprehensive research on members and prospects; including competitive analysis, new client opportunities and industry analysis
• Identify and maintain status of projects and non-billable activities including research and schedules
• Maintaining new business files and inventory
• Opens job numbers, allocates expenses and keep track of invoicing
Support Executive Account team with Administrative (30%)
• Provide general operational and administrative support to New Business and Account Executive team including travel arrangements, expense report and tracking, catering and calendar coordination and other logistics.
• Minimum required: Bachelor's degree
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Strong communication skills and desire to take pride and ownership of their work
• Exceptional organizational skills required along with the ability to creatively solve problems
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal abilities
• Internship or one year of professional work experience
• Proven administrative and technology skills including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Degree or concentration in marketing, business management, or advertising
• Operations pharmaceutical marketing/advertising agency experience
• Deep Problem Solving skills
• Can do attitude!