The Bloc is the most diversified, fully independent health creative agency in the world. We provide comprehensive cross-channel services for audiences across the health spectrum, and partner with clients who are doing some of the most meaningful and exciting work in health today. And as part of an international network of like-minded, independent agencies across the globe, our work continues to be globally recognized for creativity and innovation. Come build with us.
Value Builders Team
The Value Builders are devoted to doing our best work, creating exceptional customer experiences, and driving end-to-end solutions for audiences across the healthcare continuum—to make the world a healthier place every day we set foot in the office.
Be great. Do good. It’s that simple.
The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to plan, manage, and deliver projects that span across one or more business units. The Sr. PM will work closely with cross-functional team members and 3rd party stakeholders to understand Client needs/desired user behaviors and translate into actionable tasks/instructions for the agency. The Sr. PM will work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding our stakeholders’ expectations. This role will contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment to build and enhance working relationships with clients, external partners, and within the company. He/she will support the effort to use techniques that deliver better results and enforcing compliance to project management best practices.
- Monitor, evaluate, and supervise the workflow of his/her extended project delivery team members
- Take ownership of client projects at the portfolio level and ensure the macro view is taken into consideration for planning, resourcing, and financial needs
- Lead the project definition process with department leads to reduce ambiguity and unnecessary meetings, false project starts
- Constantly evaluate project risks and provide recommendations for mitigation and opportunities
- Create full year and individual project SOWs (deliverables, assumptions, estimates, and addendums)
- Demonstrate strong conflict resolution skills with a calm, measured approach that instills confidence across internal teams
- Demonstrate strong understanding of digital, print, video, and strategic processes
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the needs of all internal resources/teams and client submission/financial processes
- Serve as first point of escalation for Project Coordinators and internal teams on assigned projects
- Manage the project management methodology process, lead complex projects, and ensure complete, cost effective and timely implementation
- Support and driving adherence to internal processes (Workfront, routing, communication)
- Partner with Account and finance to perform weekly financial reviews and reconciliations, and ensure compliance of the same practices for his/her project team members
- Partner with Account on monthly forecasting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing complex broadcast, print & digital programs (visual aids, print ads, tablet presentations, emails, websites, commercials)
- Strong leadership skills, experience managing teams and direct reports
- Experience providing project scope input, resource planning, track out-of-pocket costs, project actualization planning, scoping, change control, resource alignment and QA/QC protocols
- Proficient in MS Office, including MS Project and/or an online project management workflow tool, Workfront and ProofHQ preferred
- Experience developing SOWs, timelines and estimates
- 5+ years of Project Management (including Digital & Broadcast)
- Pharma Agency experience
- Market Access experience preferred
The Bloc provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.