The Bloc is the most diversified, fully independent health creative agency in the world. We provide comprehensive cross-channel services for audiences across the health spectrum, and partner with clients who are doing some of the most meaningful and exciting work in health today. And as part of an international network of like-minded, independent agencies across the globe, our work continues to be globally recognized for creativity and innovation. Come build with us.
As a Senior Motion Designer at The Bloc, you will be an integral team member responsible for designing and developing unique, customized projects for clients and for new business pitches. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: motion graphics, 3D modeling/animation, video editing, managing freelance motion designers, and contributing to the ongoing improvement and development of the production process. The successful candidate will utilize his/her expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Cinema 4D to assist in the development of design elements, layouts and configurations.
You will report directly to the VP, Director of Motion and will work closely with colleagues in our creative, and account departments to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Concept and develop cutting edge motion projects for external and internal use
- Source and Manage freelance motion designers on a project basis
- Work with Supervisor on follow through of projects and initiatives (internally)
- Interact with all members of agency to ensure accurate information exchange and smooth and timely completion of projects
- Participate in creative meetings
- Provide filming guidance for live-action graphic compositing
- Meet with outside vendors and Supervisor (such as sales reps from key publications, marketing services/organizations, and premium vendors) for idea generation
- Ensure adherence to internal agency policies and procedures
- Assist in project budgets creation
- Bachelor's degree or higher in motion graphics or related field
- Requires 5+ years of graphic and motion production experience with references.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Cinema 4D on Mac/PC platforms.
- Requires intermediate knowledge of the Trapcode Suite of plugins and Video Copilot’s Element Plugin.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Must be detail oriented and be able to independently, evaluate work for accuracy and adherence to established design criteria
The Bloc provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.