The Bloc is the most diversified, fully independent health creative agency in the world. We provide comprehensive cross-channel services for audiences across the health spectrum, and partner with clients who are doing some of the most meaningful and exciting work in health today. And as part of an international network of like-minded, independent agencies across the globe, our work continues to be globally recognized for creativity and innovation. Come build with us.
The Associate Director of Engagement Strategy at The Bloc will focus on solving brand and business problems for clients in a way that’s driven by research, human insights and results with actionable recommendations across the entire customer experience, with a focus on digital touch points.
This role will partner with multidisciplinary teams to contribute to the strategy process at The Bloc. This person takes a human-insights driven approach to move our clients’ business forward in meaningful ways. The Associate Director of Engagement Strategy will take a deep dive to understand clients’ business challenges, their customers and their entire brand ecosystem to develop both powerful and actionable insights. Focusing on identifying actionable opportunities, this role combines research, strategy, creativity and planning to facilitate better customer journeys, creating and implementing a holistic plan for Customer Experience (CX).
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously as our day-to-day strategist
- Actively contribute to the strategy phase of projects, from kickoff and discovery, to research and synthesis of those research findings for a variety of client engagements
- Map client needs, mindset, objectives, market challenges and business goals
- Work collaboratively to conduct ecosystem audits, mapping customer experience touch-points and identifying opportunities or gaps
- Contribute to the development of segmentation, profiles and journey maps to better understand current and prospective customers
- Work with brand and medical strategy teams to organize client, customer and industry data while developing clear and concise insights to inform our ideation process
- Create strategic briefs, CX strategy plans and other related deliverables as required
- Lead teams to develop the ‘big idea’ and creative executions across multiple channels
- Participate in the development of processes and best practices for the CX strategy discipline at The Bloc
- Actively support the agency’s new business process
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years in Advertising, Marketing or relevant industry preferred
- 2+ years in a strategy role (pharma experience preferred)
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to effectively present ideas and work
- Previous experience crafting strategic narratives and storylines in decks and other deliverables
- Experience creating high level strategy applicable with clear lines to tactical executions
The Bloc provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.