Who we are:
At Yoodli, we’re building AI powered technology to help you practice and improve your communication skills without the pressure of an audience. We’re a super fast growing startup backed by the Paul Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Madrona Venture Group. Our founding team includes alumni from GoogleX, Apple, and the MIT Media Lab. You can view more details at www.yoodli.ai.
We’re looking for someone scrappy, hungry, and eager to join us as an Applied AI engineer. You should have experience designing, training and deploying machine learning models from the ground up. A deep focus on user experience, an ability to iterate and pivot quickly, and a can do attitude are prerequisites. Experience with one out of computer vision, audio processing or NLP is a must; we expect you to have a foundational understanding around the other two and be willing to learn on the fly. The ideal candidate should be willing to contribute across all elements of the technical stack while continuing to lead our AI efforts.
- Experience building end-to-end data pipelines: collecting, cleaning, labeling, and indexing data to train, build, and deploy models
- Experience deploying machine learning models in production
- Experience with one out of computer vision, speech or NLP tools; you should be willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into elements of the other two areas as well
- Fluency with Python and ML/NLP libraries
- Experience building API's for model integration (e.g., Node.js, React JS)
- Mastery of machine learning and deep learning fundamentals (ideally Masters degree or equivalent work experience)
What’s in it for you?
- Huge impact opportunity: Build and scale a company from the ground up
- Drive the tech vision in an extremely rich problem space that could affect millions of people
- Growth and equity opportunities at a venture backed startup
- Work on a daily basis with the founding team and core advisors including the CEO of AI2
- The opportunity to build and grow a team
- Become a Yoodler! Make friends, learn new skills, and become a better communicator while prioritizing fun! :)
A note about diversity:
We believe incorporating diverse viewpoints early on is key to building an inclusive culture and a transformative product. If you think you might have a diverse perspective to share, we're eager to hear it. We hope you'll apply.
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spinouts, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
More questions? Reach out at email@example.com