Senior Full Stack Engineer at Yoodli
A portfolio company of the AI2 Incubator
Who we are:
At Yoodli, we’re building AI powered technology to help you practice and improve your communication skills without the pressure of an audience. We’re a super fast growing startup backed by the AI2 Incubator and Madrona Venture Group. Our founding team includes alumni from GoogleX, Apple, and the MIT Media Lab. You can view more details at www.yoodli.ai.
We’re looking for someone skilled, scrappy, and eager to dive in as a Senior Full Stack Engineer. You should have experience architecting and building applications across the technical stack—spanning backend, frontend web, development operations, and more. A deep focus on user experience, an ability to iterate and pivot quickly, and a can-do attitude are prerequisites. We are looking for an experienced software engineer who is passionate about setting the engineering culture within a young startup, learning new concepts quickly, and working on a challenging and rewarding new market category. We’re open to remote work setups but would slightly prefer if you’re based in the Greater Seattle Area.
Minimum key qualifications:
- 5+ years of application development experience
- Experience with RESTful API designs
- Experience implementing designs and integrating systems with modern design frameworks
- Proficiency using Docker
- Proficiency with modern cloud infrastructure powered by automated integration and unit testing, deployments, monitoring, and notifications
- Familiarity with WebSockets
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Prior startup experience is strongly preferred
Nice to have:
- Fluency with Python and ML/NLP libraries
- Experience building audio/video experiences
What’s in it for you?
- Huge impact opportunity: Build and scale a company from the ground up
- Drive the tech vision in an extremely rich problem space that could affect millions of people
- Growth and equity opportunities at a venture backed startup
- Work on a daily basis with the founding team and core advisors including the CEO of AI2
- The opportunity to build and grow a team
- Become a Yoodler! Make friends, learn new skills, and become a better communicator while prioritizing fun! :)
More questions? Reach out at email@example.com
A note about diversity:
We believe incorporating diverse viewpoints early on is key to building an inclusive culture and a transformative product. If you think you might have a diverse perspective to share, we're eager to hear it. We hope you'll apply.
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spinouts, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About the AI2 Incubator:
The AI2 Incubator helps entrepreneurs come up with ideas, find co-founders, engage pilot customers, refine their product, work with research paper authors to incorporate the latest A.I. techniques into their technology, and raise millions of dollars in venture funding. They have a strategic relationship with the Allen Institute for A.I.—a world-leading research institute with over 200 A.I. PhDs, researchers, engineers, and support staff—allowing them to dive deep into the latest tech and access one of the most talented groups of researchers.
Ready to get started?
Please complete the form below with your contact information, resume, and design portfolio. We hope to talk with you soon!