Who we are:
At Yoodli, we’re building AI powered technology to help you practice and improve your communication skills without the pressure of an audience. We’re a super fast growing startup backed by the Paul Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence and Madrona Venture Group. Our founding team includes alumni from GoogleX, Apple, and the MIT Media Lab. You can view more details at www.yoodli.ai.
We’re looking for someone hands-on and scrappy to lead our growth efforts at the intersection of product and marketing. You will develop and execute a strategy to acquire, activate, and retain users across the entire conversion funnel. You will also establish key growth performance indicators and implement tracking systems and tools. This role will require you to roll up your sleeves across digital marketing, A/B testing and cohort analysis, and customer discovery. Our ideal candidate is curious and loves uncertain environments with limited resources. We’re open to remote work setups but would prefer if you are based in the Greater Seattle area.
Minimum key qualifications:
- A product/ marketing leader with 5+ years experience building a marketing or product function from the ground up
- Strong product/ marketing generalist: Experience with pricing studies, defining product KPIs, building multi channel digital strategies, scaling campaigns using SEO, SEM, paid/organic social marketing, email, content marketing
- You get excited about rapid experimentation around headlines, keywords and other factors that drive conversion.
- Deep focus on product-led-growth strategies
- Run A/B tests and cohort analyses, helping us inform our marketing, business and product decisions with data, and get excited about conversion rate optimization
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, SQL querying and dashboarding
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Growth marketing experience with both B2B and B2C SaaS products
- Experience with marketing CRMs such as Salesforce or others
What’s in it for you?
- Huge impact opportunity: Build and scale a company from the ground up
- Drive the tech vision in an extremely rich problem space that could affect millions of people
- Growth and equity opportunities at a venture backed startup
- Work on a daily basis with the founding team and core advisors including the CEO of AI2
- The opportunity to build and grow a team
- Become a Yoodler! Make friends, learn new skills, and become a better communicator while prioritizing fun! :)
More questions? Reach out at email@example.com
A note about diversity:
We believe incorporating diverse viewpoints early on is key to building an inclusive culture and a transformative product. If you think you might have a diverse perspective to share, we're eager to hear it. We hope you'll apply.
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spinouts, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
The AI2 Incubator is an initiative of the Allen Institute for A.I.-a world-leading research institute with over 175+ A.I. PhDs, researchers, engineers, and support staff. Our Incubator helps entrepreneurs come up with ideas, find co-founders, engage pilot customers, refine their product, work with research paper authors to incorporate the latest A.I. techniques into their technology, and raise millions of dollars in venture funding.
Our incubator is also backed by some of the best investors and executives in the world including Madrona Venture Group, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, and Two Sigma Ventures-along with Jeff Dean (Google Senior Fellow), Jeff Wilke (CEO Amazon Worldwide Consumer), Adam Selipsky (CEO Tableau Software), Sujal Patel (Founder of Isilon), Carol Reiley (co-founder of Drive.ai), Laura Butler (Microsoft Technical Fellow), Leigh McMillan (CEO of Whitepages), Charlie Bell (SVP of Amazon Web Services), Chris Re (Stanford Professor & Founder of Lattice), and more.
Ready to get started?
Please complete the form below with your contact information and we'll hope to talk with you soon.