Birch.ai - Research Engineer
Who We Are:
The small but mighty team at Birch.ai is looking for entrepreneurial research engineers who will build transformative healthcare solutions. Together we will take the paperwork out of healthcare, and you will be instrumental in shaping products that will provide more value, with a better patient experience. Benefits: Work with a team that is on the bleeding edge of technology in the NLP, STT and Document processing space while improving the patient experience for all. Do that with a competitive salary.
- Design new AI algorithms to improve model performance in a production environment
- Demonstrate a keen interest in AI research, stay on top of the literature, and keep the team informed on advances in the field
- Utilize state-of-the-art algorithms and models for NLP/ML, perform analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Prior experience with pytorch
- Familiarity with Fairseq/Transformer/MMdetection frameworks
- Candidates with publications/open source projects in the space are strongly preferred
- The ability to pass a rigorous coding interview
- A demonstrated passion for AI - Expertise in at least one of the following facets of ML/AI - Text summarization, Speech recognition, Computer Vision, Document Processing
- BS in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics or related fields. MS/PhD preferred.
- Prior experience of at least 2 years in a production environment