Each year people are diagnosed with cancer, autoimmune diseases, chronic conditions, and more. The immune system is the ultimate determinant of health and disease; however, it remains a black box. Leveraging our AI-first technology, we want to provide high-resolution understandings of the immune system to fully unlock its power. And with your help, we can do it.
From technology built and proven at Fred Hutch, Ozette is creating a revolutionary immune profiling platform to turn high-dimensional single-cell data into actionable insights. Enhancing insights by 10x in volume and resolution—scientists, clinicians and ourteams—will accelerate breakthroughs to drive better patient outcomes. Our founders are leading experts in data science, computational biology, and medicine and we are backed by some of the best technology investors, including Madrona Venture Group (first investors in Amazon), Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen’s Institute for Artificial Intelligence, and Vulcan Capital.
At the heart of great companies are great teams. We strive to give you everything you need to thrive at work and beyond, including top medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), and you choose when to take time off. If you’re passionate about leveraging technology to improve health, explore joining our innovative, creative team.
Open Opportunity: Computational Immunologist
- Analyze single-cell genomics and proteomics data sets.
- Write reports and present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to computational tools and statistical methods development.
- Collaborate on research, contribute to or author manuscripts and publish in scientific journals. • Help establish best practices in reproducible research, data management, and results dissemination.
- Extensive experience in data analysis of high throughput and high content biological and single cell data.
- Expertise using R and BioConductor for data analysis projects.
- Experience with another high-level language such as C++ or python.
- Familiarity with single-cell proteomic technologies, analytics challenges and pitfalls. • Excellent communicator that communicates results of research projects and data analyses. • Interpret scientific findings and can make decisions and act on those findings. • Graduate training in bioinformatics, immunology, or a relevant scientific field.
At Ozette, we embrace and celebrate individuality. We know that our work and our teams thrive most when we are diverse and inclusive, so we take equal opportunity seriously. We commit to fostering a respectful, diverse, and inclusive environment where all team members can contribute and develop to their fullest potential. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities to join our community.
Ready to get started?
Please complete the form below with your contact information and we’ll hope to talk with you soon!