Each day people are diagnosed with cancer, autoimmune diseases, chronic conditions, and more. The immune system is the ultimate determinant of health and disease; however, it remains a black box. Leveraging our AI-first technology, we want to provide high-resolution understandings of the immune system to fully unlock its power. And with your help, we can do it.
From technology built and proven at Fred Hutch, Ozette is creating a revolutionary immune profiling platform to turn high-dimensional single-cell data into actionable insights. Enhancing insights by 10x in volume and resolution—scientists, clinicians and our teams—will accelerate breakthroughs to drive better patient outcomes. Our founders are leading experts in data science, computational biology, and medicine and we are backed by some of the best technology investors, including Madrona Venture Group (first investors in Amazon), Microsoft cofounder Paul Allen’s Institute for Artificial Intelligence, and Vulcan Capital.
At the heart of great companies are great teams. We strive to give you everything you need to thrive at work and beyond, including top medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k), and you choose when to take time off. If you’re passionate about leveraging technology to improve health, explore joining our innovative, creative team.
Open Opportunity: Front-End Engineer
There is an incredible opportunity to be part of the entire product lifecycle.
- Design and build the front-end for Ozette’s user-facing applications that will be used by scientists and clinical researchers, globally.
- Drive technical decisions from early exploration to delivering integral parts of our stack, balancing short-term goals with long-term architectural vision.
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams of experts across a variety of fields, such as engineering, bioinformatics, and immunology.
- Implement systems that will improve understanding of human disease and how quickly treatments are developed for them.
- Create scalable solutions.
- Have a rich portfolio showing the ability to turn ideas into products.
- Love to build powerful experiences that feel simple, straightforward, and intuitive for users.
- Are curious and take initiative to dive in, ask questions, and seek information early and often.
- Are collaborative and excited to share domain expertise across teams.
- Are interested in how life-changing science drives product development.
- Parse problems into clear software and UI design approaches.
- Have experience with web front-end MVC/MVVM frameworks, such as React and Vue.
- Have experience with cross-browser testing and debugging.
- Have experience with JS visualization libraries, such as D3, Vega or Vega-lite.
Not an immunology expert? That’s OK. We learn and grow as a team through knowledge sharing.
At Ozette, we embrace and celebrate individuality. We know that our work and our teams thrive most when we are diverse and inclusive, so we take equal opportunity seriously. We commit to fostering a respectful, diverse, and inclusive environment where all members can contribute and develop to their fullest potential. We welcome individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities to join our community.
Ready to get started?
Please complete the form below with your contact information and we’ll hope to talk with you soon!