Senior/Principal Engineer - Seattle Area
For one of our stealth mode startups in the Seattle area
Billions of productivity hours are wasted every year looking for information that you know exists in one place or another. Think about this for a moment, you get an email asking about the status of a project you’re working on and you have to dig through your email, your Google Drive, your chat history, and, and… Likely, it takes 20 minutes just to find the latest and most relevant information, and then you still need to think about how to reply.
We’re fixing this inefficiency in work. Advances in A.I. enables us to link your knowledge from different apps together to supercharge the future of work. Currently we are in stealth mode and in need of an amazing hands-on Engineer that cares about our purpose and building a great product. The role will be a key member of our founding employee team, and be an instrumental part of building AI for the next generation of productivity software.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Get hands on with cutting edge, full-stack, AI to enhance discovery and collaboration while integrating with existing workflows and tools
- Design and deliver customer facing features including proof-of-concept prototypes. We have a growing list of early adopters waiting for the product, so you’ll be able to get immediate feedback from real customers.
- Triage critical customer issues and provide technical guidance for customer engagement
To be successful in this role, it would help if you have:
- Past experience building and scaling products that people have loved
- A love for wonderful user experience that makes users happy
- Worked with highly scalable web software systems involving AI and natural language processing
- Backend server experience using Python or Node.js
- Frontend experience with React and Redux
- Worked with complex tech stacks
- Strong working knowledge of AWS (ECS, EC2, SQS, Lamda, S3, etc)
- Experience with load testing & scaling
- Startup experience a plus
- Based in Seattle a plus
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spin-outs, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Please complete the form below with your contact information and we’ll hope to talk with you soon!