In this role, you will help define the future of enterprise AI by growing a community of AI practitioners and creating forums for developing and sharing best practices. You will create content, presentations, workshops, and foster relationships with AI building all over the world to come together on a mission of building a more robust & responsible ecosystem for enterprise AI.
- Organize physical and virtual events to grow the community worldwide
- Participate as a speaker at meetups, technology conferences, or trade shows
- Create mechanisms for collaboration across the community to foster best practices and knowledge sharing
- Help build a world-class advisory board of thought leaders in the AI space to help steer the community
- Deliver compelling and comprehensive technical content, such as white papers, tutorials and articles for technical audiences
- Maintain a strong and credible presence in social media channels
- Partner with WhyLabs product engineering teams to build compelling demos of WhyLabs product and ecosystem integrations
- Create developer facing documentation and training materials for WhyLabs SDKs and APIs to foster the growth of our developer community
- Collaborate with our community of open-source contributors to develop new integrations for WhyLabs and the greater ML tooling ecosystem
The successful candidate has:
- 5+ years in a technical, product management, evangelism or developer advocacy role or equivalent technology experience
- Experience building a developer community
- Experience as a developer advocate, technical evangelist, product manager or digital marketer
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience building a deep understanding of a technical domain and earning credibility among experts
- Prior experience in transforming dry technical topics into engaging, informative and interesting educational materials
- Outstanding content creation and presentation skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including public speaking
- A willingness to travel and the ability to work autonomously
- You have extensive knowledge of AI/ML pipelines and have an interest in developing content focused around this.
- You have experience in building AI/ML applications in enterprise setting (hands-on or management experience)
- You have experience producing videos which distill complex technical concepts into content easily understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You already are an active member of the AI/Data Science/DevOps communities in your region.
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your social media profiles and public writing samples.
At WhyLabs, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to build the interface between humans and AI applications. As teams across industries adopt AI, WhyLabs enables them to operate with certainty by streamlining model monitoring, preventing costly model failures, and facilitating cross-functional collaboration. Incubated at the Allen Institute for AI, WhyLabs is a privately-held, venture-funded company based in Seattle. The company was founded by Amazon Machine Learning and Cloudflare alums.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. Learn more about WhyLabs at www.whylabs.ai.
WhyLabs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. WhyLabs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Is this you? Send your resume and links to your social media profiles and public writing samples via linkedin