We're looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join our team! We're looking for folks with a growth mindset, who love to solve challenging problems, and want to have an impact on how businesses operate. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for developing the core natural language processing models that power our product, along with the tools that make that possible.
Our machine learning stack is built on top of PyTorch and our models are using state of the art NLP research to achieve the accuracy and speed that our product demands. As an early member of the team, you will work cross-functionally with our Product team to bring cutting edge machine learning into the hands of users. You will be responsible for our machine learning pipeline, from data to inference, as well as the product integration.
What we look for:
- Proficiency in Python or R
- Deep understanding of machine learning and natural language processing
- Solid grasp of computer science, algorithms and data structures
- 5+ years of experience as a machine learning engineer
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in making an impact
- Bonus: Experience working on AI centric products
- Bonus: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a similar field
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- Free lunches and a dynamic working environment right on Lake Union
- Unlimited PTO policy
Lexion is on a mission to automatically extract insights from any business document. Our software uses AI techniques to eliminate routine document review work for legal, finance, and operations teams, freeing them to focus on higher value tasks. Founded at the Allen Institute for Artifical Intelligence, our team is comprised of a unique combination of: world class natural language processing experts; seasoned large-scale product product builders; and veterans of Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey and more.
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com.