WHY JOIN US?
We’re a social creative agency led by Laura Tannenbaum and three David’s: David Schneider, David Levin and David Beresford. Together, we’ve assembled the best near on 100 people in the business and are still growing.
In 2018 we were acquired by PR powerhouse, Weber Shandwick, an agency that excel at creating engaging campaigns fuelled by world-class audience research, strategy and data. The acquisition not only gives us access to a ton of industry expertise and specialist knowledge but also the IPG Network, which includes highly accredited agencies such as McCann, FCB and MullenLowe to name a few.
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to social which gains cut-through and significantly increased engagement for our clients. Whether it’s leading E4 to become the biggest broadcaster on Facebook, executing an award-winning campaign for HSBC or creating content for some of the UK’s best-known festivals, That Lot have been behind countless successful accounts and campaigns. Our client list includes brands and broadcasters such as Amazon, Twitter, Disney, HSBC UK, McCain, BBC Radio 1, Paddy Power, Big Bus Tours, Rimmel and many others.
We’re looking for a Senior Motion Designer / Editor to join our terrifyingly fast-growing, family-friendly social creative agency in Liverpool St (based remotely for now). And ideally you’d be able to start in the next few minutes.
The person we’re looking for needs to be creative with an appetite to innovate and push boundaries and produce videos for social media that will get people engaging, sharing and talking. You’ll also need to have a great eye for design, excellent people skills, and a genuine passion for your craft and the industry.
In our video department, you’ll be working alongside a talented team of filmmakers that includes producers, DOPs, live stream technicians, editors and animators.
That Lot also has a world-class design department, fantastic writers/creatives, and some of the planet’s finest account managers to bring it all together. It’s a very collaborative environment and you’ll be working closely with all of them.
- Extensive experience using After Effects at a production company or agency - preferably at a Social Media Agency or Advertising Agency.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Suite Software - particularly After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop; audio sweetening, basic colour-correction; transcoding; quality control over final products and managing deliverables.
- Good communication skills when working with writers and producers to coordinate timely delivery of videos, project files, assets etc., You’ll need to be able to work well in a collaborative environment, so great people skills are a must
- Strong visual storytelling skills to quickly assemble edits and implement notes from producers and team leads. Work closely with Producers to produce smart, creative video content that is consistent with the original vision.
- A huge passion for, and strong understanding of social media. Knowing what people like to watch and share on social platforms is essential so you’ll need to know your Instagram from your elbow and understand the different formats and associated specs.
- Keen desire to experiment with new ways of telling stories and considering how they might work on social / mobile. An interest in technology and a desire to innovate is essential to keeping our agency at the forefront of the industry.
- Ability to deliver edits, on time, budget and on spec as required.
- Ability to juggle lots of projects at once as well as managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Be able to participate in creative brainstorms with the video department as well as wider teams and actively participate and contribute ideas.
- Experience adhering to editorial guidelines and style guides.
- Create and customise After Effects graphics templates.
- Have a showreel or portfolio of work to demonstrate your appropriate skills and abilities.
- Other programs such as Cinema 4D are a bonus but not essential.
- A good sense of humour.
PERKS OF THE JOB
- We also offer a number of perks, including the following:
- 25 days holiday + 2 extra days at Christmas + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- Employee wellbeing perks including things like; EAP mental health support, free membership to both Headspace meditation and Perk box, various clubs including lunchtime running, craft club and book club
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties (re-imagined under COVID19)
- Pension scheme
- Access to health insurance
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
That Lot is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.