We’re on the hunt for a Junior Creative to add to our rapidly growing team. Not only will you be working with one of the world’s leading broadcasters on social, but you’ll be joining a lovely bunch of talented (their words, not ours) people, helping to create industry-leading social content.
The day to day
- You’ll work collaboratively in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving creative environment.
- Responsible for creating brilliant assets which wow the client.
- Prioritise your workload effectively, meet tight deadlines and adapt where necessary.
- Work with designers, editors and account managers to ensure your ideas are implemented to the highest standard possible.
The necessary ingredients
- Someone hungry to generate content that reaches millions upon millions of people globally.
- A creative thinker who contributes relevant, engaging and brilliant ideas.
- You’ll be capable of taking an idea from concept stage through to finish asset.
- You’ll have a passion and enthusiasm for TV and Entertainment (basically you’ll know the difference between Love Island and The Island).If you can provide evidence of a response to a client challenge or can tell us about a social media project you’ve worked on, that would be swell.
- Strong command of language, able to express ideas simply, with wit and clarity.
- You have an understanding of what works and what doesn’t across platforms and know how to grab the attention of users.
- You have a gift of storytelling, whether it’s 280 characters or much more.
INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTISE AND THIRST FOR INNOVATION
- You’ve either worked client-side or at an agency and at the very least have had social media specific work experience.
- Understanding of different channels, with a particular passion for social media platforms.
- Your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram game has to be particularly strong, and knowing your way around LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok certainly wouldn’t hurt.
- Appreciation for great work, with a good knowledge of what’s happening in the industry.
- Openness to feedback, other opinions and ideas. Ability to go beyond the job description when required to help the team. Able to team up with different people when required.
- Not precious, no ego, just keen to learn and make ideas better. And better.
- You’ll be comfortable and confident talking through your ideas in a simple and efficient manner, be it to one person or a room full.
Why join us?
We’re a social creative agency headed up by three Davids and a Laura: David Schneider, David Levin, David Beresford and Laura Tannenbaum. Together, they’ve assembled the best 86 people in the business, and are still growing.
Last year we were acquired by PR powerhouse, Weber Shandwick, an agency that excel at creating engaging campaigns fueled by world-class audience research, strategy and data. The acquisition not only gives us access to a ton of industry expertise and specialist knowledge but also the IPG Network, which includes highly accredited agencies such as McCann, FCB and MullenLowe to name a few.
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to social which gains cut-through and significantly increased engagement for our clients. Whether it’s leading E4 to become the biggest broadcaster on Facebook, executing an award winning campaign for HSBC or creating content for some of the UK’s best known festivals, That Lot have been behind countless successful accounts and campaigns. Our client list includes brands and broadcasters such as Channel 4, Twitter, Red Bull, HSBC UK, Fox, McCain, Radio One, Moonpig, Rimmel and many others.
Perks of the Job
We’re a tight knit family at That Lot and that means our office is a lively and fun place full of super talented, incredibly hard-working and amazingly friendly people. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people want to work and collaborate, learn and grow. We also offer a number of perks, including the following:
- 25 days holiday + 2 annual days for volunteering
- Flexible working
- An employee wellbeing programme (including things like free massages, mental health support, a lunchtime running club, free yoga and meditation, office book swap etc!)
- Free (and very good) coffee and snacks
- Discounted gym membership
- In-house mentoring scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Pension scheme
- Access to heavily discounted health insurance
- Free beer, cider and prosecco on tap
If you’re interested, why not click apply…. Don’t forget, including your social media handles will work wonders in your favour.
Please note that we receive a lot of applications, so if you don't hear from us within 2 weeks of the job closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. That Lot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search