WHY JOIN US?
We’re a social creative agency headed up by three Davids and a Laura: David Schneider, David Levin, David Beresford, and Laura Tannenbaum. Together, they’ve assembled the best 101 people in the business, and are still growing.
Last year we were acquired by PR powerhouse, Weber Shandwick, an agency that excels at creating engaging campaigns fuelled by world-class audience research, strategy and data. The acquisition not only gives us access to a ton of industry expertise and specialist knowledge but also the IPG Network, which includes highly accredited agencies such as McCann, FCB, and MullenLowe to name a few.
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to social which gains cut-through and significantly increased engagement for our clients. Whether it’s leading E4 to become the biggest broadcaster on Facebook, executing an award-winning campaign for HSBC or creating content for some of the UK’s best-known festivals, That Lot have been behind countless successful accounts and campaigns. Our client list includes brands and broadcasters such as Channel 4, Twitter, Disney, HSBC UK, FOX, McCain, BBC Radio 1, Paddy Power, Big Bus Tours, Rimmel, and many others.
We’re a tight-knit family at That Lot and that means our office is a lively and fun place full of super talented, incredibly hard-working and amazingly friendly people. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people want to work and collaborate, learn and grow.
As an Account Executive, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and will be integral to delivering great work. You will have a good understanding of the social media landscape and implement learnings to enhance our output. You will be collaborative, and inquisitive - asking as many questions it takes to help better your understanding of how your clients and teams work.
- Team Support: Brainstorming, researching, managing content plans, scheduling assets, data mining /reporting.
- Client management: Delivering top-notch work on time. Building a relationship with the client to ensure open communication and effective feedback.
- Creative: Attending brainstorms, supplying brief-friendly thought starters and contributing/ building on new ideas.
- Project management: Having a clear sense of the brief and the SOW, and assisting in the timely production and delivery of social content. Keeping your line manager informed of progress and ask for help when you need it.
- Creating client-ready documents; from pitching ideas, and responding to briefs, to reporting on results.
- Quality control: Keeping a keen eye on output and preventing any work that isn’t up to scratch from leaving the building.
- Commercial: Having an understanding of what is in scope for your projects and being diligent in avoiding scope-creep.
- Teamwork: Ability to set tasks with clear objectives and deadlines. You should be motivational, approachable, cool-headed and collaborative.
- Analytical skills – anticipating and identifying problems relating to client work. Pre-empting issues that may arise and prepare to action appropriately
- Communication: Able to share ideas clearly, demonstrating confident and sociable communication with people at all levels.
- Organisation: Ability to juggle several projects at once without sacrificing attention to detail. You’ll be able to prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Technical: Familiar with Microsoft Office products. And social media platforms’ functionality.
- Market Knowledge: You will show demonstrable unAderstanding of social media channels, tools and trends is required.
- Authority: You will show decisiveness and make informed calls based on the client brief, input from other team members, and learnings from previous results.
- Personal Development: You will seek out and accept feedback, take on assignments to improve skills and use any mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Going The Extra Mile: Planning as far in advance, enabling That Lot to deliver truly exceptional work, and helping our clients maximise opportunities to capture the zeitgeist, or maximise moments in the conversation calendar.
- Analysing the data mined for reporting and making insightful recommendations.
- You will have started to consider the financial profitability of client business and identified opportunities for additional revenue.
YOU’LL ALSO NEED
- Experience either agency or client side working in social, digital, marketing or advertising
- Experience as a Digital Account Executive, Marketing Executive, or Account Executive.
- Experience of fast-paced environments and be well versed in handling multiple projects at once.
- A strong understanding of the major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter), their capabilities and a grasp of their native insights and analytics.
- An ability to diplomatically negotiate conflicting deadlines and requirements to deliver work on time and on budget.
- To be organised, creative, tenacious, and dedicated and able to work under pressure.
- To be self-starter and able to take initiative. If you see something that needs doing, you won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- To be a confident communicator.
- A good sense of humour
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
That Lot is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Weber Shandwick. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search