TFLiving is one of the largest amenity services providers in the United States servicing over 70,000 units in 200+ locations spanning 20 states. We believe that community is at the heart of the human experience and we value treating our employees and our customers like a good neighbor; always willing to lend a helping hand, go the extra mile, and share a laugh. We partner with best-in-class property ownership and management by offering an all-inclusive
platform, which unlocks the value of underutilized amenity and common area space.
The Partnerships Manager creates, grows, and utilizes strategic relationships to grow TFLiving’s business. They are responsible for developing relationships with best-in-class product and services organizations to enable marked growth and enhance the on-site experiences for the residents of the TFLiving communities nationwide. They will work closely with multiple internal teams to execute on various initiatives that require partnership support. This individual reports to the CEO and works closely with the rest of the executive team to achieve overall organizational goals.
* Develop and secure partnerships on the local and national level that will help TFLiving grow both internally and externally.
* Create a partnership ‘playbook’ that can be replicated throughout the United States
* Manage strategy, usage, and continued partnerships with TFLiving key partners
* Work closely with internal teams to utilize and optimize partnerships
* Educate and equip partner-facing stakeholders with materials to generate qualified leads/influencers and hand them off to TFLiving’s Account Management team to help increase unit economics
* Collaborate with partners to identify and develop new areas of opportunity for strategic growth to support each other’s business goals
* Be an internal advocate for partners and ensure their needs and preferences are heard within the internal TFLiving team
* Results driven attitude and ability to understand and dissect relevant reports and manage others to those results
* Own key customer metrics and communicate findings to the rest of the team