At Textile, we’re looking for passion, integrity, and an experimental mindset. We welcome rigorous thinkers who can move quickly, learn continuously, and thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace—join us.
Textile's mission is to accelerate the exchange of information on the Internet. We are a small, fully remote team aligned in our vision to change the relationship between technology and data.
Textile's web products and services are written primarily in Golang and TypeScript, and communicate with Textile's core gRPC services. You will own the end user experience and have full ownership over the product stack, from research and development to implementation and production monitoring.
- Have 5+ years experience in front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks (React, TypeScript), etc.
- Rigorously work with—and provide feedback on—production systems.
You also likely:
- Are an excellent communicator and writer.
- Are incredibly curios, professional, personable, and self-directed.
- Have track-record of influencing and making critical decisions.
- Have open-source project experience.
- Are interested in Filecoin or related technologies.
- Have attention to detail with a passion for software architecture and design.
- Have a location in a timezone between GMT -3 to GMT -7 (South or North America)
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- Work on a fully remote team.
- Work on a small, passionate team.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Your work will be open source.
Textile is a fully remote company spanning GMT -8 to GMT +1 (North America, South America, Central Europe). While being small, we've found that it is helpful to have a high level of overlap as a team.
Learn more about us at https://github.com/tablelandnetwork, https://tableland.xyz, @tableland__, and https://textile.io.