The Sales Representative is an integral component of our branch team. Our Sales Representatives learn all aspects of our business and culture. And use that knowledge to provide our customers the best products and services to meet their financial needs. As you demonstrate a commitment to your future by seizing every learning opportunity you encounter, we will provide every available resource to ensure you can develop into the career you have chosen.
- Effectively communicates the benefits of company products and programs during inbound and outbound sales opportunities
- Explains contracts to customers thoroughly and ensures all necessary documents are completed and signed by both parties to meet federal, state and local requirements
- Produces consistent customer growth through effective execution of lending and account management practices, with an emphasis on customer retention.
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years selling a product or service via the phone and or, a minimum of 2 years collecting on delinquent accounts via the phone.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiations
- Demonstrates effective written and oral presentation skills
- Networking and business development skills
- Prior customer service experience
- Demonstrates organization and time management skills
Benefits and Compensation Overview:
- Competitive wages starting from $11.18 - $12.88 per hour
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Satisfactory credit report, criminal background check, driving record and drug test
- Reliable form of personal transportation and valid Driver’s License
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.