We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate must enjoy selling and engaging with customers. Compensation plans reward successful selling efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand customer needs, wants and requirements.
- Effectively manage large amounts of calls.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing leads provided.
- Team with store channel partners to close deals and deliver high levels of customer service.
- Convert customers and achieve quarterly targets.
- Follow communications procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- 2 to 4 year’s experience selling a product or service in a B2C environment
- Strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer centric focus
- Strong computer skills
- Comfortable in a new start-up environment
Benefits and Compensation Overview:
- Majority company paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Program
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid sick leave and personal days
- Paid vacation and major holidays
- Competitive hourly wages + Bonus
- Online and classroom training provided
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.