About the job
No matter which apps you use, there’s a good chance that you’ve seen Testlio’s work in action. We test apps for top brands like the NBA, CBS, Netflix, Microsoft, SAP, American Express, and the most popular social networks and innovative growth companies. Our testing management platform, a global network of expert testers, and robust client services power mobile app and software testing at any scale, in any location, in any language, on any device. Billions of people have a better digital experience, thanks to Testlio.
Do you have experience with Charles Proxy and API testing? Do you know how to read log files? Have experience with analytics testing and OTT testing (Roku)? We are looking for a QA Analyst based in the US to do analytics testing for a large media company! It will be a contract job for the duration of 1 year (starting in Feb 2023 to Dec 2023), full-time 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
Requirements and info
- Project duration: 1 year, starting in Feb 2022 to Dec 2023
- Location: You are based in the US and can work on West Coast times (UTC -7)
- Type of testing: Functional + Analytics/AdOps
- Workload: 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri, mostly 9am - 5pm PST time)
- Devices needed: Mobile: iOS or Android; Laptop or Desktop (only Mac), and Roku
- It's a plus if you have at your disposal some of these devices: tvOS Apple TV 4K/HD; Amazon Fire TV, Android TV
- Pay rate: 20 - 25 USD per hour
- Previous experience using tools like Charles Proxy and API testing, and analytics testing
- Previous experience in OTT testing with Roku
- Great communication skills
- Experience in writing test cases, QA best practices, testing phases and reporting
- Experience in bug tracking management systems, in this case JIRA and knowledge management, Confluence.
- Working experience on TestRail
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps
- Nice to haves: Understanding of SDKs like Adobe/Omniture, Urban Airship, Nielsen, and Comscore
What you will be doing
- Identifying and solving technical challenges related to testing, such as simulating geographical location and using network traffic monitoring tools.
- Engaging daily with the customer to identify needed testing scope and update the customer on testing progress and results.
- Raising project and team-related risks, problems, and questions to the relevant stakeholders and taking the initiative to solve them.
- Reviewing and providing feedback to test plans and tests created by other stakeholders.
Diversity and Inclusion
Testlio is a female-founded, equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and cultures.