INTERNATIONAL HR TRAINEE
Who we are
The first digital staffing agency that is disrupting the way people find jobs.
Jobandtalent is a leading on-demand staffing marketplace, being the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of this process, and our proprietary “matching technology”, allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at a much more competitive rate as compared to the rest of the traditional industry players.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia, with plans to expand to France and Italy by the end of the year.
Working at Jobandtalent
Our culture is defined by the exceptional people who work with us. An environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement.
Every Jobandtalent employee enjoys great responsibility, but also enjoys flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity. We have a saying: “move fast and break things”, so we prefer to make mistakes than to lose an opportunity.
There are no internal barriers, hence, from engineers to commercials, everyone is encouraged to interact together in order to achieve better ideas. Flat organization and multidisciplinary teams are just some of the structures that define the working environment at Jobandtalent.
The great advantage of working with us is to enjoy the work environment we have created: Common areas to rest, think, talk and our special “update” on fridays where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments, how we look and future plans for the company. All of this with a meal for all the employees courtesy of the company.
We want to continue growing hand in hand with talented people. We are looking for a person with working knowledge to join our team.
Our International HR department
At Jobandtalent we are growing at a fast pace so we are building an international HR team that will support this growth.
This team is in charge of managing the international talent acquisition to work for our different Jobandtalent’s worldwide hubs.
What we do
- Be in contact with our different country managers and local teams in order to detail each HR need
- Estimate and forecast new hub openings and country growth
- Head hunting international multicultural profiles
- Interview candidates
- Follow up the process towards the incorporation date
- Check candidates’ ¨on boarding¨
- Improve the recruitment process by making innovations
What we are looking for
- We search for proactive university graduates or junior human resources profiles with great interest on International Human Resources Management. We value graduates on Psychology, Business Administration, Labor Relations and Master in Human Resources.
-Needs to be fluent in German.
- We highly value a candidate with previous experience in Human Resources Departments, preferably with experience in recruitment of international profiles.
- We search for a young professional with great work capacity, ambitious, proactive and who feels the Jobandtalent project as his own.
What we offer
- Six month paid traineeship. Possibility of permanent contract after the six month period.
- An opportunity to start your professional career on a great company with future growth.
- To work in an exceptional environment with a young team.
- A professional development plan in the long run.
This position is based in Jobandtalent HQ, Madrid. Located in Paseo de la Castellana 93, 4th Floor.