Recruiter Consultant UK
Who we are
The first digital staffing agency that is disrupting the way people find jobs.
Jobandtalent is a leading on-demand staffing marketplace, being the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of this process, and our proprietary “matching technology”, allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at a much more competitive rate as compared to the rest of the traditional industry players.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia, with plans to expand to France and Italy by the end of the year.
Working at Jobantalent
Our culture is defined by the exceptional people who work with us. An environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement.
Every Jobandtalent employee enjoys great responsibility, but also enjoys flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity. We have a saying: “move fast and break things”, so we prefer to make mistakes than to lose an opportunity.
There are no internal barriers, hence, from engineers to commercials, everyone is encouraged to interact together in order to achieve better ideas. Flat organization and multidisciplinary teams are just some of the structures that define the working environment at Jobandtalent.
The great advantage of working with us is to enjoy the work environment we have created: Common areas to rest, think, talk and our special “update” on fridays where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments, how we look and future plans for the company. All of this with a meal for all the employees courtesy of the company.
We want to continue growing hand in hand with talented people. We are looking for a person with working knowledge to join our team.
As a Recruitment Consultant your goal will be to offer our clients an efficient, full-cycle management of their recruitment needs. Your responsibilities include briefing and defining client requirements, diversifying international and local sourcing as well as remote, face-to-face interviews and assessment centers tailored to our clients demands.
- Contact with companies (clients) in order to verify the type of working profile needed.
- Recruit individuals for different positions in distinct sectors.
- Get in touch with suitable candidates and arrange in their recruitment.
- Engage in face-to-face interviews, calls and group dynamics.
- Partake in administrative functions
To summarize; your job begins the moment the sales department closes a deal. Our goal is to fulfill the positions until the company is entirely satisfied with the candidate and ready to work with them.
Requirements and Skills
- We search for proactive university graduates or junior human resources profiles with great interest on Human Resources Management. We highly value graduates on Psychology, Business Administration, Labor Relations and Master in Human Resources.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple parallel tasks, and operating effectively.
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities
- We are looking for a proactive, positive and team player candidate.
- We search for a young professional with great work capacity, ambitious, proactive and who feels the Jobandtalent project as his own.
- We highly value a candidate with previous experience in Human Resources Departments, preferably with experience in recruitment.
- We highly value fluent portuguese candidates.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation