Contracts & Payroll Analyst
Who we are
The first digital staffing agency that is disrupting the way people find jobs.
Jobandtalent is a leading on-demand staffing marketplace, being the first business that integrates the complete process of selecting, hiring and managing the workforce all within a mobile app. The automation of this process, and our proprietary “matching technology”, allows us to offer a faster and higher-quality service, at a much more competitive rate as compared to the rest of the traditional industry players.
We currently have offices located in the UK, Spain, Germany, Sweden, Mexico and Colombia, with plans to expand to France and Italy by the end of the year.
Working at Jobandtalent
Our culture is defined by the exceptional people who work with us. An environment based on trust, transparency, team collaboration and continuous improvement.
Every Jobandtalent employee enjoys great responsibility, but also enjoys flexibility and the opportunity to develop their creativity. We have a saying: “move fast and break things”, so we prefer to make mistakes than to lose an opportunity.
There are no internal barriers, hence, from engineers to commercials, everyone is encouraged to interact together in order to achieve better ideas. Flat organization and multidisciplinary teams are just some of the structures that define the working environment at Jobandtalent.
The great advantage of working with us is to enjoy the work environment we have created: Common areas to rest, think, talk and our special “update” on fridays where we will be talking about our recent goals, accomplishments, how we look and future plans for the company. All of this with a meal for all the employees courtesy of the company.
We want to continue growing hand in hand with talented people. We are looking for a person with working knowledge to join our team.
We are searching for a Payroll Analyst for our Contracts team based in our London office. You will be involved in both: candidates and the payroll process.
- Elaborate and develop workers payrolls.
- Carry out the payment process for the workers.
- Contribute to the payroll process by managing and attending workers and client doubts.
- Be involved in the compliance process.
Requirements and Skills
- Analytical mindset and attention to the detail.
- We are searching for a positive, proactive and team player candidate.
- The candidate must have an advanced level of English.
- It is needed previous experience of 1 or 2 years.
- Previous experience in a Staffing Agency is desirable.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startup companies in Europe
- A global team formed with dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A competitive salary + variable compensation