Who we are:
As the world moves towards a more sustainable future, ACT Commodities caters to this shift. We trade environmental certificates, as well as fuels, biofuels, and feedstocks, and other products on the environmental commodities market. We are looking for entrepreneurial people who want to carve their path and make a difference. But we are also so much more than fast-paced and forward-thinking… we are a family, and we firmly believe that we are better together!
What you will do:
Are you an in-house counsel or are you looking to become an in-house counsel and do you want to be part of growing ACT’s business globally, close to decision making, build a long standing relationship with the business and create tailor-made solutions?
Our fast-growing international business have created a need for a Legal Counsel M&A to join our Legal department. We are looking for someone who is commercially driven to be a trusted legal adviser close to the business who likes to be part of the decision-making.
You will have the opportunity to be part a dynamic work environment where you can make a direct impact, reporting directly to ACT’s General Counsel. But it is not all easy, as you need to be a skilled stakeholder manager, be able to juggle incoming urgent questions and projects with different priorities at the same time. You will work closely together with a dedicated global M&A team coordinating M&A transactions globally pursuing ACT’s strategic goals. In summary your tasks will be:
- Being involved in M&A transactions, joint venture and corporate projects;
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documentation agreements;
- Coordination and advise on legal aspects of M&A transactions;
- Report to management on progress and feasibility;
Who you are:
- Dutch law qualified and 5-8 years experience in M&A in a medium to large law firm and/or in-house experience in an international company;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Excellent knowledge and use of English;
- Self-starter mentality, positive mindset and good at working independently and in a team;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, commercially minded, loves a fast-paced environment;
- High attention to details and ability to act swiftly on the spot.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration, annual bonus and pension scheme;
- Exciting quarterly target incentives;
- Business- and communication-related trainings;
- NS business card (when applicable);
- Friday afternoon drinks;
- In-house Life Coach;
- Join our intensive onboarding program in which you will learn about ACT as an organization, our people and our business through introductions, trainings, social and fun activities. Your journey will start with your individual onboarding plan and meetings with your assigned buddy;
- Besides experiential learning on the job, you will join our ACT Academy to continue your learning and development journey in accordance with your career track on job related training courses;
- Throughout the year you will participate in team workshops focused on team building and personal growth. You will have the opportunity to participate in personal development trainings focused on self-awareness and communication skills. You will have access to our external coaches to focus on individual career coaching.