Are you a career-oriented, social individual? Do you want to work in a multinational, dynamic environment and help ACT Commodities reach growth milestones?
As a Junior Recruiter, you will offer support to the lead recruiter by coordinating large parts of the recruitment process. You will be a helpful point of contact between the different stakeholders involved in the recruitment process (applicants, managers, recruiters).
You will help managers with the approval process of their new vacancies, set up intake meetings for the recruiters, reviewing resumes and do screening calls, schedule interviews, draft employment agreements, and metric reporting.
What you'll do:
- Build a robust pipeline of potential candidates with an active presence in the market
- Partner with hiring teams to effectively source and qualify target candidates, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Conduct initial screenings of identified candidates for current and future positions
- Schedule and coordinate high volume interviews in a global environment
- Ensure all recruitment activities are accurately tracked in the ATS (Greenhouse)
- Track, maintain and improve recruitment metrics to ensure quality and efficiency
- Facilitate in offer construction and provide oversight to onboarding activities
- Participating in different recruitment projects
- Assist where needed with various recruitment responsibilities
Who you are:
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Talent Sourcer/Junior Recruiter
- A mix of agency and in-house experience is preferred
- Experience recruiting for Commercial roles
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (ATS, LinkedIn, Job boards)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), ideally Greenhouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate our company vision, values and engage the most suitable candidates in the market
ACT Commodities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at ACT Commodities, Inc. are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family or parental status, status with regard to public assistance, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.