We help organizations hit their climate targets, no matter how ambitious. Since our founding in 2009, we have become a reliable partner for high-impact climate projects that generate carbon credits, energy efficiency projects and certificates, experts in renewable electricity and gas markets, renewable fuels, and emission allowances. Our Amsterdam, New York, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore teams deliver tailor-made solutions backed up by extensive market knowledge.
As a rapidly growing company, we need qualified IT talent to support fast growing business at ACT. After several years of outsourcing our IT systems, we started to build on our own in-house IT team in 2019. Our IT team is responsible for the global IT landscape within the company and desires to further strengthen the solid base that has already been laid out. We continuously evolve in all the segments of the IT areas to fulfil the constant demands of the trading floor and bring new techniques and technologies for efficient trading. Together we can pioneer and innovate on a global scale and help further strengthen the market leader position of ACT.
At ACT we are #BetterTogether and together we can pioneer and innovate on a global scale.
What you'll do
- Member of dynamic IT support team which acts as a primary contact for IT related queries and incidents.
- Good understanding of workstations and Microsoft OS and Office applications, Windows AD/AZURE hybrid environment.
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed for continuous improvement process.
- Experience working on Intune, SharePoint and Teams and its troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of incident/Problem management with excellent communications skills. ITIL certification is good to have.
- Coordination with developers and all third-party vendors to fix production issues and enhancements as well as onboarding new projects.
- Documentation using JIRA/Confluence or similar tools for repositories and knowledge base.
Who you are
- 3 year’s experience in IT support role preferably in the finance domain
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT & Business or equivalent
- Self-motivated with strong customer focus and problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting and communication skills with “extra-mile” strive for the results
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Quarterly target incentives
- Relocation budget (when applicable)
- Commuting allowance (when applicable)
- Pension scheme
- 25 vacation days
- Unique communication trainings (Radical Collaboration & Human Element)
- Kickboxing, football and other fun team events
**A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure**