Management Assistant: Singapore
Do you want to be a Management Assistant at the global leader in market based sustainability solutions? Do you want to shape a new office’s culture and work in an internationally minded environment? If so, ACT Commodities’ new office in Singapore might be the place for you.
As a Management Assistant you will mainly focus on providing secretarial, administrative, and organizational support to our APAC Managing Director (MD). Yow will also help with making sure the office functions smoothly, and everything is in its place. ACT Commodities was founded in 2009, and has quickly become the global leader in market based sustainability solutions. We work on the carbon markets, voluntary sustainability markets, energy efficiency, and sustainable fuels. We have offices in Amsterdam, New York, Paris, Singapore, and Shanghai.
- Calendar planning, outlook management and communication
- Preparing and scheduling business meetings and taking minutes
- Task management, prioritization and progress monitoring through follow-ups and action lists
- Collecting documentations and making presentations
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Providing assistance in relation to business travel, anniversaries and office administration
- Supporting the APAC Management Board and Advisory Board when needed
- Ensuring the office is well supplied and functioning smoothly
- Several years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Management Assistant
- Experience in an international environment
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken as this is our language of business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and proactive
- Structured and organized team player