We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer to join ACT’s growing global marketing team, who will help us boost our impact in a unique market that spans renewable energies, carbon emissions, and environmental products.
Over the past ten years, ACT has supported clients on their sustainability journeys and enabled the energy transition toward net-zero on a broader scale. We aim now to strengthen our proactive digital marketing activities and strategies, and to work closely with the business to identify even more opportunities going forward.
Are you excited to transform growth potential into lasting and scalable success? It sounds like you are the Product Marketer we are looking for.
Who we are
ACT is the world’s leading provider of market-based sustainability solutions. As enablers of the global energy transition, we help organizations hit their climate targets, no matter how ambitious. Since founding in 2009, we have become a trusted brand in high-impact climate projects, green electricity markets, renewable energies and energy efficiency, emission allowances and carbon offsetting. We offer tailor-made solutions backed up by unparalleled market knowledge from our global offices in Amsterdam, New York City, Shanghai, Singapore, and Paris. In shaping environmental markets, ACT enables its partners to pursue sustainable futures and make the world #BetterTogether.
Where you come in
As our Product Marketer, you will join the centralized global marketing team. While the majority of the team is Amsterdam-based, you will get the unique opportunity of being the first marketing employee in Singapore! You will be responsible helping us shape our external campaigns and growing our reach. You will work closely with our consultative sales and R&D teams to develop impactful content strategies in support of our product lines. As both the business and our markets continue to grow, you will become an expert on specific products and take ownership of bringing that knowledge to the marketing team and transforming it into creative content.
Focusing on several product lines – depending on the current needs of the business, and they change rapidly – you will develop overarching strategies and collaborate with the marketing team to propose and develop integrated campaigns, events and other types of content. You will also handle client-related marketing and communications requests from the business. Occasionally, you will liaise with clients and support longer-term lead generation.
- Work on customer journeys, metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy across all relevant channels
- Develop Go-to Market campaigns for products
- Define and develop content strategy to support marketing and sales with product-related collateral
- Work closely with the business on improving existing marketing
- Provide insight on key stakeholders in the context of corporate climate solutions in the market (for relevant products)
- Provide insight to innovate our digital marketing approach
- Manage, build, analyze, and report on marketing campaigns
- Define audiences
- Provide recommendations for new and existing product campaigns
- Coordinate requests from the business and deliver marketing materials with quick turnaround
- Collaborate closely with other team members, especially other product marketers, within ACT to share best practices, learn from other markets, and increase the return on content development
We applaud entrepreneurship at ACT, so we encourage you to shape the role based on your skills, interests and ambitions!
What we are looking for
- 6+ years as a Product Marketer, Product Marketing Manager, Content Marketer or similar role
- A good level of English as this is our working language
- Proven experience in digital marketing and B2B demand generation
- Passion for environmental markets and an understanding of sustainability, CSR and related topics is a plus
- Proven track record of stakeholder management and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self-starter, flexible and collaborative mindset