Do you want to help build the organization of tomorrow? Do you know how to attract and hire the best possible talent? Are you looking to join an entrepreneurial and vibrant culture? Then we may have the job for you here!
Since ACT is growing tremendously, it is your job to attract new talent. You conduct thorough research into how we expand our network and give input on the strategy to be followed. Which (foreign) events do we need and what do we tell candidates? On which channels do we want to create visibility and why? At which universities and at which student associations do we find the best students, and how do we optimize their candidate journey throughout our recruiting procedures?
As a Campus Recruiter, you’re passionate about connecting students with their next career opportunity. You’re a natural networker who loves building relationships — with candidates, career centers, and student and alumni organizations. You’re a culture carrier who is eager to share ACT Corporation’s mission with others, and you know what makes our team special. Most of all, you’re an expert in developing and acquiring talent, and you’re a go-getter who will find the right person for the job.
Ultimately, you will ensure we attract and hire high-potential employees and build a strong employer brand among college communities.
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Create and administer virtual career fairs and events
- Attend (international) college career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand
- Conduct initial interviews and skill evaluations with students: evaluate applications, make recommendations and schedule talent with relevant hiring managers
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Assist in the development of campus recruitment print and virtual materials that promote careers at ACT
- Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Arrange and attend college career fairs and campus events to source and recruit students and new graduates
- Develop opportunities for non-traditional campus events, like “lunch and learns” and “Meet an alumni” sessions, to generate interest in a career at ACT.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Established networks with shareholders throughout the campus recruitment community
- Ability to realize the potential in job seekers, recognizing a long-term career path and evaluating candidates without work experience
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a recruiter or similar HR role is a plus. Genuine interest in university events even more
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles is a plus
- Familiarity with social media sourcing
- Ability and willing to travel frequently