At ACT Commodities we trade environmental products. What does that mean? We help our clients reach their environmental and sustainability objectives through trading products such as carbon offsets (CERs and VERs), Green Certificates (electricity / gas), and many others. We help our clients maximize their profits whilst reducing risk by utilizing our knowledge and network.
What you’ll do
You will be providing liquidity in a broad range of renewable energy products in order to service our clients needs. You will use your analytical and programming skills to facilitate better decision making.
Who you are
You’re an ambitious professional with relevant trading experience in financial markets. You are self-motivated and keep going even when things get tough. You like to work in a close-knit team. You can combine your analytical and entrepreneurial spirit and get energy from working in a high pressure environment.
Your profile in a nutshell
- A Quantitative Master's degree, for example in Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or Computer Sciences
- Minimum of 1,5 year experience in a trading environment preferably as a market maker (e.g. Power markets, Market Maker Equities)
- Excellent numerical and problem solving / analytical skills
- Programming skills preferably Python
- A proactive work approach
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and generous bonus plan
- Comprehensive career development training
- Quarterly target incentives
- Relocation budget (when applicable)
- Commuting allowance (NS card or per km)
- 25 vacation days
- Kickboxing, football and other fun team events
- In-house Life Coach
**A pre-employment screening is part of our application procedure**