Who We Are
Join us on our mission to democratize access to the abundance of health information in the human eye! Here at identifeye HEALTH Inc., we’re pioneering a new branch in diagnostics between laboratory medicine and radiology, that will enable regular non-invasive health monitoring for both ocular and systemic diseases.
We believe in empowering the individual by building approachable and intuitive products to provide personalized health insights to each and every patient. Our products are portable, affordable, easy to use and connected devices for early disease detection and monitoring.
We are born from 4Catalyzer - a rapidly growing health-tech incubator founded by Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, an award-winning scientist and highly successful serial entrepreneur. We are fostering a culture of technical excellence where you have the opportunity to learn, explore and see your ideas come to life.
Joining identifeye HEALTH is the opportunity to redesign the future of healthcare through the power of technology. We are here to solve real-world problems and maximize global impact, motivated by the idea that our products will change lives, including the ones of people you love.
What We Live By
- Prioritize the Patient - We make products that remove barriers between quality care and the people who need it
- Data-Driven Decisions - We search for the best solutions; objective, backed by data, and optimized for speed, simplicity and scale
- Support Each Other - We celebrate the ideas and contributions of our teammates and recognize that we can only succeed as a team, and when each person feels heard and valued
- Simplify - We build intuitive solutions to simplify patient care
What You Will Be Doing
Please note that this is a temporary position
- Estimated Start Date: ASAP
- Estimated Duration: 12-16 weeks
- Schedule: Part-Time, 20-30 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Schedule is flexible but must be within standard business hours.
- Location: Must be able to work onsite daily in our Guilford, CT office
The TEMP Manufacturing Assembler's primary role at identifeye HEALTH will be performing product assembly within the manufacturing environment. Additional responsibilities consist of performing incoming inspections and associated documentation for manufacturing of identifeye units.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Basic assembly and testing of identifeye devices and/or subassemblies
- Receive materials for incoming inspection. Complete visual inspection and measurements per print requirements.
- Support required manufacturing documentation in compliance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP’s) and applicable regulations
What We Are Looking For
Baseline Skills, Experiences, & Attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years of assembly experience in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Ability to use and read measuring instruments
- Ability to use simple hand tools, as well as basic metrology hand tools (Calipers, Micrometers)
- Prior experience executing manufacturing tests
- Working knowledge of assembly work instructions
- Competencies in understanding component level and assembly level drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Able and willing to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical prints and follow work instructions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with medical device assembly
- Familiarity with quality assurance practices
What We Offer
Anticipated Salary Range: $25/hour - $35/hour. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, operational needs, potential employee qualifications and other considerations permitted by law.
identifeye HEALTH Inc. does not accept agency resumes.
identifeye HEALTH Inc. is an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.