Terray is a biotechnology company with the technology, data, and mindset to radically change the way we discover and develop small molecule therapeutics. We explore molecules and targets broadly and deeply with a sophisticated integration of ultra-high throughput experimentation, generative AI, biology, medicinal chemistry, automation, and nanotechnology. Everything the company does is grounded in an iterative approach, producing massive amounts of precise, purpose-built data mapping interactions between small molecules and causes of disease that gets increasingly valuable with each cycle of design and experimentation. The company’s platform uniquely blends experimentation and computation to improve the cost, speed, and success rate of small molecule drug discovery and development.
Terray is seeking a research associate organic chemist to be a key part of our chemistry team. The associate scientist will be primarily responsible for development and optimization of high throughput synthesis on our automated systems. In addition, the candidate will be involved in our solid-phase resynthesis process and all relevant chemistry workflows as needed. The candidate will work closely with the rest of the chemistry team and head of chemistry. Candidate will report to the lead for resynthesis chemistry.
Experience and Qualifications
Given the company’s size, anticipated growth and fast-paced environment, the organization requires a scientist who is thoughtful, high energy and can work effectively with the chemistry team to further enhance our next generation drug discovery capabilities.
Part of Terray Therapeutics’ success is nurtured by a hands-on work environment where everyone is accountable, everyone is vested in a vision of excellence, and everyone actively takes part in the success of the business. Terray Therapeutics supports a positive work environment comprised of engaged employees who feel appreciated, recognized and free to be creative.
- Master’s degree in organic chemistry or related field OR Bachelor’s degree in organic chemistry or related field and 2 years of related scientific experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to be a team player in a cross-functional environment.She/He will exhibit the ability to work well under pressure to provide results in a short timeframe. The company is looking for a highly responsive, goal-oriented individual who will bring significant energy and drive to solve complex technical problems and help us achieve our mission to advance human health.
- Experience in synthetic methodology development
They will exhibit the ability to work well under pressure to provide results in a short timeframe. The company is looking for a highly responsive, goal-oriented individual who will bring significant energy and drive to solve complex technical problems and help us achieve our mission to advance human health.
$62,500-$95,000 (annually) depending on seniority; participation in the Company's option plan; 3% 401K contribution; full benefits.