TerraClear’s mission is to free farmers from the worst jobs on the farm. Our path begins by automating the most hated job on the farm - rock picking. Rocks slow farming, damage equipment, and lead to downtime while seeding and harvesting. Solving this problem frees farmers to focus on higher-value tasks and bring their operations into a new era of farming.
Our team is a close group who believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork, the value of getting our hands dirty and learning from the farmers we serve. You will thrive at TerraClear with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
As a Senior Product Manager at TerraClear, you will drive current and future software portfolio solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused product leader to drive the discovery, delivery and support of critical ag technology solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Expand the addressable market for TerraClear apps organically and via partnerships, and deliver priorities and detailed product requirements within company objectives.
- Drive go-to-market strategy and tools, working closely with sales and marketing
- Identify and drive TerraClear’s commercial strategy for platform expansion
- Make data-driven product roadmap recommendations and communicate how this aligns with our vision both internally and with key external partners
- Enhance user experience, reduce cost, and increase the scalability of TerraClear products
- Research, validate, and understand the needs and perspectives of farmers through contact with key stakeholders in agriculture
- Demonstrate technical proficiency to engage with engineering teams internally and externally
- 5+ years of agriculture and/or 5+ years of product experience
- Ability to analyze complex markets, identify opportunities, and define business solutions
- Demonstrated experience serving as the voice of the customer
- Familiarity and comfort discussing TerraClear technologies (eg AI, software, automation)
- Proven track record in market analysis and strategic decision-making
- Contributed to taking a product from ideation to market
- Deep knowledge of farming
- Agronomic background and/or current CCA certification
- Established network in agricultural industry
- Comfortable operating agricultural equipment
Travel required 25% (Midwest, Canada)
Location: Midwest or Seattle-area
Base salary pay range:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to our full time employees, including:
- Pre-IPO stock options (tax-advantaged ISOs)
- Fully-paid medical, dental and vision insurance premium for TerraClear employees
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- An inclusive, values-based company culture
If you’re excited about TerraClear, fit the above qualifications and are passionate about solving hard problems, please apply now!
TerraClear is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive culture with extraordinary employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.