TerraClear’s mission is to free farmers from the worst jobs on the farm. Our path begins by automating the most hated job on the farm - rock picking. Rocks slow farming, damage equipment, and lead to downtime while seeding and harvesting. Solving this problem frees farmers to focus on higher-value tasks and bring their operations into a new era of farming.
Our team is a close group who believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork, the value of getting our hands dirty and learning from the farmers we serve. You will thrive at TerraClear with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
As a TerraClear Rock Picking Service Provider, you will deliver our rock picking service to customers in Iowa or Southern Minnesota. TerraClear sources the customers and provides you with a digital map that directs you through each field with an optimized route. You just drive and pick with the TerraClear TC80. This is a lucrative seasonal engagement with 6-8 weeks of work during both fall and spring. You earn a majority of the revenue from these jobs at a flat rate, so the faster you pick, the more money per hour you make.
In this role, you will:
- Utilize TerraClear’s cutting-edge rock management solutions to efficiently remove rocks from customer fields.
- Interact with farmer customers as needed to ensure customer order requirements and customer satisfaction are met.
- Track and manage the details of each rock picking service job to the Director of Operations.
What we’re looking for:
- Individuals or companies that provide services to customers must be licensed and insured as a business.
- Must supply own equipment including skid steer CTL, truck and trailer.
- Experience operating CTL equipment and power attachments for production results.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and simple mechanical repair tasks using basic hand tools.
- Must be able travel up to 4-5 days per week, as necessary during peak periods.
- Commitment to tracking progress and results using TerraClear tools and systems.
- Committed to quality, safety, and productivity in work.
- Comfortable, presentable and committed to customer service interactions.
- Embodies TerraClear’s core values: Uncompromising integrity, Farmer engagement, Team first, Humility, Ownership, Communication.
- Picking service providers earn a majority of revenue collected by TerraClear from its customers. Inquire for more details.
- TerraClear will supply its TC80 Rock picker attachment plus computer tablet and GPS equipment to service providers as required on either a rental or purchase basis.
If you’re excited about TerraClear, fit the above qualifications and are passionate about solving hard problems, please apply now!
TerraClear is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive culture with extraordinary employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.