- The Research Associate will support ongoing and new research projects relating to polymers and membrane materials
- Participate in design and execution of new application related scientific studies as needed
- Responsible for following protocols and instructions to conduct experiments, operating instruments and collecting data
- Responsible for performing simple data analysis, including documenting and organizing technical data.
- Support fellow colleagues within the company by testing samples and performing instrumental/lab maintenance
- Minimum experience of a Bachelor’s level education in chemistry, materials engineering, polymer science or related field with strong background in material chemistry or polymers.
- Experience with the development and optimization of new materials and solid technical training and troubleshooting experience in a wet chemistry/product development lab setting are required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in developing and following protocols, including documenting and organizing technical data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a team-oriented environment are required.
- Complies with company policies and practices with an emphasis on safety and quality standards including properly disposing of solid and liquid hazardous waste.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team, handle multiple projects, and demonstrate initiative and accountability.