Teracore is a Service- Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must:
- be eligible to obtain a DoD Personal Security Clearance
- be able to work on client site
- possess at least 2 years' experience in engineering or IT role
- have a BS degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field
You should also have:
- knowledge of virtualization technologies on premise or cloud-based services such as Microsoft Azure, AWS VMs, VMware vCenter/ESXi, and Hyper-V
- knowledge of common DevOps related tools, such as: Jira ,Confluence, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
We're glad you're still reading.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about some of the day to day duties of this role. You will be responsible for supporting the technical implementation and maintenance of automation infrastructure to improve collaboration and productivity of software development teams. This includes supporting a robust CI/CD pipeline, allowing code to be validated for quality and security as well as deployed in a continuous fashion.
Some of the other duties and requirements:
- Support design and implementation efforts associated with secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Support development of packaging/deployment capability to deliver products to point of need, including multiple cloud-based solutions
- Support multiple agile teams across various platforms, environments, and instances
- Incorporate best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Support security best practices implementations and configuration management
- Increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
- Employ infrastructure as code paradigm to increase automation, scalability, and reliability
- Perform technology watch related to industry trends, best practices, and competition
Yes, that was a mouthful, and there is oh so much more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.