Teracore is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must have:
- a Bachelor's degree; preferably in International Policy, Foreign Service, Management, or Business fields
- the ability to work on client site in DC, post-pandemic restrictions
- a current or active Secret or Interim Secret security clearance
- 5+ years of experience
It will also be great if you have:
- experience in a client-facing, federal contract support environment
- experience in international relations
We're glad you're still reading.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about some of the day to day duties of this role. You will work with domestic and international stakeholders to support project and programmatic needs, to include foreign and domestic stakeholder engagement and enhancement of partnerships. This position requires someone to support a Federal Agency's international programs, projects and initiatives, and support facilitating two-way information sharing. The position requires someone who can support a high-performing team in identifying ways that the vision and milestones of the department can be incorporated into actionable project plans and work with the team on stakeholder engagement to inform domestic and international research and development efforts.
Other duties and requirements:
- Coordinate and track progress of international RDT&E funding actions that facilitate portfolios, programs, projects execution, obtain funds status (commitment, obligation, expenditures), and be capable of monitoring expenditures
- Provide input and assistance in preparing international project briefs, composing project reports and documents, and other project related materials, scheduling and assisting in organizing logistics
- Develop, refine and make available an achievable, searchable, indexed repository comprising official portfolio, program and project records; independently or under minimal guidance identify, collect, distill, organize, and maintain files of all program documents with availability from the program office; may also be required to capture best practices and lessons learned and maintain currency of all records so the documents can be transitioned efficiently within the office
- Provide maintenance for collaboration site, functions and utilities on applications (e.g. SharePoint 2013 (or later versions, Office 365, etc.) to enhance communications, collaboration and operational functions
- Support assistance in coordinating, organizing and scheduling meetings, conference rooms, conference calls, and taking meeting notes and attendance. Coordinate program level taskings to the program office. Such taskings may include congressional responses, testimony reviews; program data calls; organizing and assisting with office drills, office filing; office correspondence; tracking system; coordinating office requests, (e.g. IT issues, etc.)
Yes, that was a mouthful, and there is oh so much more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.