Teracore is a Service Disabled-Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must have:
- A Bachelor's degree; preferably a Masters degree
- Must be able to work on client site in DC, post-pandemic restrictions
- US Citizenship and background investigation are required to attain a favorable entry on duty (EOD)/initial public trust clearance, and then Secret clearance, per customer requirements
- 10+ years experience with Federal Acquisition Cradle-to-Grave Life Cycle Management
You should also have:
- knowledge of Procurement Data System (FPDS) FedBid, FedBizOpps, and other procurement software used by DHS
- the ability to assist in preparing Statements of Objectives (SOO), Statements of Work (SOW), and Performance Work Statements (PWS), and Determinations and Findings (D&F) and solicitation documents
It will also be great if you have:
- an active DHS Secret Clearance or EOD/Suitability
- experience in a client-facing, federal contract support environment
We're glad you're still reading.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about some of the day to day duties of this role. You will develop End-to-End Acquisition Life Support on the project by managing an execution acquisition strategy, developing and implementing internal and external performance metrics, manages the expense programs, and assure the adequacy of internal controls.
Some of the other duties and requirements:
- Assist with development of the contract award documents. Responsibilities typically include preparing incremental funding modifications, preparation of rate and cost adjustments, and performing all research and preparing all documentation for redirection of effort, coordination of time extension, incorporation of change orders, preparation of stop work orders, preparation of current notices or show cause letters, monitoring of Government property reporting, advise on approval of progress payments, final payment, de-obligation of funding and contract closeout.
- Assist with completing the necessary documents to properly close-out contract actions (Cost, Time and Material, Labor Hour, Fixed Priced) and Intra/Inter Agency Agreements for the Contracting Officers review. Make necessary changes based on Contracting Officers review comments. Complete closeouts based on a prioritized closeout list provided by the Government.
Yes, that was a mouthful, and there is oh so much more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.