Teracore is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) classified management consulting and information technology services firm. We are committed to creating and maintaining a corporate environment and culture that promotes long-term employment. Diverse talents help us to achieve the missions and objectives of our customers. We hope we can partner together to achieve those goals.
We are SO glad you are reading this. But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal breakers. You must have:
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree with 2 additional years; Master's preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to monitor databases and to analyze and organize data and apply new technology designs and programs
- Experience in supporting Federal IT business application development and migration using a requirements driven lifecycle process (specifically focused on the data architecture)
- Must be able to work on client site in DC, post-pandemic restrictions
- US Citizenship and background investigation are required to attain a favorable entry on duty (EOD)/initial public trust clearance, and then Secret clearance, per customer requirements
It will also be great if you have:
- an active DHS EOD/Suitability
- experience in a client-facing, contract support environment
- familiarity/understanding of: Core Accounting System (CAS), PRISM (CIMS –PRISM based contract writing system), Sunflower, FPD – custom application for managing procurement request, and Markview – Kofax invoice imaging and approval work flow system
- experience in supporting Federal IT business application development and migration using a requirements driven lifecycle process (Specifically focused on the data architecture)
- knowledge of and ability to monitor databases and to analyze and organize data and apply new technology designs and programs
We're glad you're still reading.
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about some of the day to day duties of this role. You will analyze database requirements of assigned projects, determine information needs and elements, database relationships and attributes, proposed manipulation, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities. You will apply knowledge of database management systems to coordinate maintenance and changes to databases, and test and implement changes or new database designs. You will write logical and physical database descriptions, including location, space, access method, and security requirements and provide direction to programmers and analysts as required to affect changes to database management systems, along with providing answers to database questions.
Other duties and requirements:
- Develop and track a data migration checklist and sign-off process to ensure completion of planned activities
- Map the data in the prescribed format and conversion templates. This shall include mapping the current account codes to the future account codes structure
- Assist with determining data migration security controls
- Develop unit and end-to-end integration migration test plans (including testing for data extraction, transformation, data loading, and data validation)
Data Migration Planning to include
- Creating and using data conversion templates
- Data source gap analysis
- Development and execution of SQL-based scripts to support data analysis
- Gathering requirements
- Reviewing technical specifications
- Ensuring data security
- Performing data extract and cleansing; data transform and load
- Prepare data for and assist in the execution of mock data conversions
- Prepare for and assist with User Acceptance Testing of the migrated data
- end-to-end conversion test plans, executing test cases, documenting test results, tracing and resolving test defects, etc.
Working knowledge or understanding of any of the current systems a plus:
- Core Accounting System (CAS)
- PRISM (CIMS –PRISM based contract writing system)
- FPD – custom application for managing procurement requests
- Markview – Kofax invoice imaging and approval work flow system
Yes, that was a mouthful, and there is oh so much more! If you’re interested in partnering with Teracore, let’s chat. We look forward to discussing the details with you. Do you need accommodations to apply? Email your resume and cover letter to IWantToWork@teracore.com. Thank you again for your interest!
At Teracore, we support, depend and thrive on differences for the benefit of our associates and customers. Teracore is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based solely on a person's merit and professional qualifications directly related to job competence. Teracore does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, sensory, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.