Tensure is a fully-remote technology consulting firm focused on Cloud, DevOps, and Build-as-a-Service.
We started Tensure with the mission to create freedom for others: freedom to be who you are at work, freedom to pursue a career in technology, freedom from the constraints that keep good products from becoming great ones.
Our team is 100% remote.
Are you a Lead Product Designer? Do you occasionally get irrationally angry about bad user experience? Do you have experience running after problems and being a great person to work with? Are you looking for a fully remote company?
Here are somethings to expect:
- Lead teams to ensure products have a good user experience and designed with a level of excellency
- Combine people skills, visual design, and team management
- Work with a team of technical writers, engineers, and other disciplines to build great UX/U
Base Salary for this position is: $135,000.00
Other benefits include:
- 100% Remote
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- We contribute 3% of your base salary to a 401k (regardless of your contribution)
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off + 10 Company Holiday
- A transparent pay structure with a clear path to promotion
What to expect during your interview process:
- An initial screening interview
- A technical interview (pairing, case studies and/or hypothetical questions about how you would solve certain challenges)
- Offer Letter sent via email (or a decline with feedback)
- Note: salaries for each level are fixed, provided during the interview process, and updated yearly; we do not negotiate, as we believe negotiating favors us more than it favors you