Tensure is a fully-remote technology consulting firm focused on Cloud, DevOps, and Build-as-a-Service.
We started Tensure with the mission to create freedom for others: freedom to be who you are at work, freedom to pursue a career in technology, freedom from the constraints that keep good products from becoming great ones.
Our team is 100% remote.
Are you a Senior Technical Product Manager? Do you have experience running after problems and being a great person to work with?
We are looking for candidates who have a combination of both technical and product management experience.
You might be our ideal candidate if...
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You are excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have previous successful launch of innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption and support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
The salary for this role is $139,457.
Other benefits include:
- 100% Remote
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- We contribute 3% of your base salary to a 401k (regardless of your contribution)
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off + 10 Company Holiday
- A transparent pay structure with a clear path to promotion
What to expect during your interview process:
- An initial screening interview
- A technical interview (pairing, case studies and/or hypothetical questions about how you would solve certain challenges)
- Offer Letter sent via email (or a decline with feedback)
- Note: salaries for each level are fixed, provided during the interview process, and updated yearly; we do not negotiate, as we believe negotiating favors us more than it favors you