Tensure is a fully-remote technology consulting firm focused on Cloud, DevOps, and Build-as-a-Service.
We started Tensure with the mission to create freedom for others: freedom to be who you are at work, freedom to pursue a career in technology, freedom from the constraints that keep good products from becoming great ones.
Our team is 100% remote.
Are you a Senior or Mid Level Data Engineer? Do you have experience running after problems and being a great person to work with?
We are looking for candidates who can build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL ‘big data’ technologies.
- Participate in design of and develop Cloud and Big Data solutions
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Collaborate with architecture and lead engineers to ensure consistent development practices
- Provide mentoring to junior engineers
- Participate in retrospective reviews
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases
- Collaborate with other engineers to solve and bring new perspectives to complex problems
- Drive improvements in people, practices, and procedures
- Embrace new technologies and an ever-changing environment
Technologies you might work with:
- Big Query
- Data warehouse
- Data lake,
- NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra)
- Cloud Based ETL Tools
- DataProc, DataFlow, BigQuery
Salary for Data Engineer is :
Mid Senior- $110,000
Other benefits include:
- 100% Remote
- Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
- We contribute 3% of your base salary to a 401k (regardless of your contribution)
- 5 weeks Paid Time Off + 10 Company Holiday
- A transparent pay structure with a clear path to promotion
What to expect during your interview process:
- An initial screening interview
- A technical interview (pairing, case studies and/or hypothetical questions about how you would solve certain challenges)
- Offer Letter sent via email (or a decline with feedback)
- Note: salaries for each level are fixed, provided during the interview process, and updated yearly; we do not negotiate, as we believe negotiating favors us more than it favors you