We are now looking for a Game Operation intern to join Morefun Studios for project 《Arena Breakout》
You will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of overseas game operations, including but not limited to,
- Overseas community management
- Overseas localization design
- Product translation and proofreading
- Can do internship at least 3 days per week, and continuously for more than 2 months.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome.
- Fluency in Chinese is preferred to communicate with stakeholders in headquarters.
- Fluency in Indonesian is preferred to communicate with local game communities.
- Love Games and have rich game experience; would be a plus if you are interested in FPS.
- Understand local culture and familiar with overseas game communities such as Reddit/Discord, or overseas content social platforms such as ins/tiktok/youtube.
- Excellent learning and creative ability, with excellent system analysis and text organization skills.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.